sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

There is something I want to reflect on:
When you feel secure, glad, comfortable with loved people in many differents situations, the rest doesn't mean a thing, 'cause they are not quite necessary at that moment.
With all of you close to me, everything is easier; insecurities become controlled things, sad moments become happy ones because of you,cheering me up with anything.
I don't know, but you're so great, and I thank you.
Maybe there are some soulmates over there,present in some places(as near as far away).

Many 'ñams' for all of you

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Far away, so close.

I miss you so much, every day.

Andr3a Sánch3z dijo...

Empiezo a cansarme de entrar en el blog y no ver actualizacion :(

Un besazo, nos vemos.. espero que prontito.

mimiTa dijo...

no tengo tiempo pa na pequeña..